GYOR, Hungary –Production of the 5.2L FSI (Fuel Strait Injection) 10-cyl. gasoline engine is under way here at Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. The 10-cyl. is earmarked for the Audi S6 and S8 models. In the Audi S6, the engine delivers 435 hp at 6,800 rpm, while the S8 version generates 450 hp. “The 10-cyl. FSI engine is the coronation of our already wide product portfolio,” Audi Hungaria Chairman Thomas Faustmann says. Production of the 10-cyl. is integrated into the existing 8-cyl. line at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Adds 10-cyl. Engine Production in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642