GYOR, Hungary – Audi AG’s Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. plant launches production of a new common-rail 4-cyl. diesel engine that delivers 170 hp and meets Euro 5 emissions standards. “The common-rail engine, as one of our volume products, is an engine with a great future,” Audi Hungaria Chairman Thomas Faustmann says. Audi Hungaria invested about €46 million ($66 million) to add tooling to its facility for the new 2.0L mill. In the year’s first nine months, Audi Hungaria manufactured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Adds New Diesel in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642