BUDAPEST – Audi AG will assemble a new convertible version of the Audi A3 at its Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. plant in Gyor, Hungary. The new Cabriolet will share the assembly line with the TT Coupe and TT Roadster. As in the case of the TT, the Cabriolet will go through the body shop and paint shop stages at Audi’s plant in Ingolstadt, Germany. Painted bodies then will be transported by train to Hungary. “The market launch of the A3 Cabriolet is scheduled for next year, just in time for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi to Assemble New A3 Cabriolet in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642