VIENNA – Audi AG takes the first steps to establish sales activities in Iran, making it among the first auto makers to bring in completely-built-up cars as a result of the opening of the Iranian market for imports. In line with the regulations, auto manufacturers and importers are required to specify the models to be imported. AF Amigh-Fannawar Co. Ltd., Audi's Tehran-based representative, says it will distribute the Audi A4 1.8T, A6 3.2 FSI, TT Coupe 1.8T and TT Roadster 1.8T. Audi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Considers Iran Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642