MOSCOW – Audi AG is banking on its new RS6 sedan, unveiled at the auto show here, to help maintain its status as the top-selling luxury marque in the burgeoning Russian market. Powered by a twin-turbo V-10 that produces 580 hp and 479 lb.-ft. (650 Nm) of torque, the RS6 is scheduled to hit the U.S. market by year’s end, says Peter Schwarzenbauer, a member of Audi’s board of management. The car is capable of reaching 62 mph (100 km/h) from a standstill in 4.5 seconds and tops out at an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Counting on RS6 to Add to Luster in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642