If BMW AG thought it would have the U.S. market for upscale small cars all to itself with the early ’02 launch of the Mini, that situation may not last very long. Although Audi AG’s official position is that the advanced-technology, aluminum-bodied A2 compact car is not in the plan at this time for U.S. introduction, the company shows signs of laying the groundwork for just that. As an example, a recent issue of the Audi Magazine, circulated to its U.S. clientele, includes a 10-page ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi gearing up for U.S. A2 launch?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642