TURIN — Miura, Countach, Diablo. Evocative names all. Now Lamborghini SpA, under new owner Audi AG, has trumped them with the mighty Murcielago. The car debuted at the recent Frankfurt auto show and is priced at US$168,000 for the European market. True to the character of its trio of charismatic forebears, but surpassing them in performance, the mid-engine V-12 supercar is capable of more than 330 km/h (205 mph) and 0-60 mph (97 km/h ) in 3.7 seconds. Effectively all-new, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Helps Shape Lamborghini's New Murcielago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642