GYOR, Hungary – Audi AG’s Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. plant here is boosting production capacity for V-6 common-rail diesel engines. The auto maker will use space freed up over the last several years, as well as create new room for machining work. “We are investing slightly over E50 million ($78 million) in the described measures, which will be increasing capacity by over 50,000 engines a year,” says Johannes Roscheck, Audi Hungaria chief financial officer. “The first stage in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi to Increase Build Capacity for V-6 Diesels in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642