Audi AG plans to invest E26 million ($24.6 million) at its plant in Gyor, Hungary, to add new products and increase engine production. The investment will bring Audi’s total outlays in Hungary to E1.258 billion ($1.19 billion), says the national newspaper Nepszabadsag. Audi plans to widen the product portfolio at the plant and increase engine production to 1.5 million units annually by the end of 2002. In 2001, Audi built 1.22 million engines and 55,296 cars in Hungary. The investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi to Invest in Hungarian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642