Audi AG is set to launch the largest investment program in the company’s history, with plans to spend €11.6 billion ($15.3 billion) on fixed assets by 2015. The German auto maker says it also intends to hire about 1,200 skilled employees in 2011 to help ensure leadership in the premium-car segment. Audi’s spending primarily will involve new products and technologies, as well as upgrading its manufacturing facilities. More than €5 billion ($6.6 billion) is earmarked for Ingolstadt and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi to Launch Record E11.6 Billion Investment in Product, Plants, Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642