TUCSON, AZ – Audi AG unveiled in Germany this week a new-generation version of its landmark quattro all-wheel-drive system engineered to impart Audi’s AWD vehicles with handling that more closely replicates that of rear-wheel-drive vehicles. New quattro system launches with high-performance Audi RS4 in Europe. The new quattro system – launching with the high-performance RS4 sport sedan in Europe – under normal driving conditions “biases” 60% of drive torque to the rear axle and 40% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Launches New-Generation Quattro AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642