Audi AG names finance chief Rupert Stadler as its new CEO on an interim basis, effective next year. Stadler was considered a favorite to head up Volkswagen Group’s luxury division following the departure of Martin Winterkorn, who is taking over as CEO of Volkswagen AG next year. Audi’s supervisory board also appoints Winterkorn as Audi’s new chairman, replacing outgoing VW CEO Bernd Pischetsrieder. Stadler will remain Audi’s chief financial officer. Meanwhile, Porsche AG, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Names CEO; Porsche Ratchets Up Pressure on VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642