Audi AG continues to expand its high-performance “S” offerings with the upcoming launch of the S3, the next Audi model (following the TT coupe) to feature the company's new development of quattro all-wheel drive. The high-performance variant of the A3 hatchback is powered by the same 1.8L DOHC inline 4-cyl. found in a variety of Volkswagen AG/Audi models. In the S3 application, the 5-valve-per-cylinder engine is turbocharged and intercooled, developing 210 hp at 5,800 rpm and 270 Nm (199 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi outfits high-performance S3 with new quattro drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642