Audi Australia Pty. Ltd. aims to grow sales 10% this year, to more than 6,000 units, and plans major promotional campaigns to achieve the target. The auto maker netted a 30% increase in sales last year following a 20% hike in 2005. Australia now is the largest market for the Audi brand in the Asia/Pacific region outside of China, Managing Director Joerg Hofmann says at Audi Australia’s annual media forum in Sydney. Key new products such as the Audi TT Coupe and TT Roadster, R8 sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Oz Looks to New Products, Marketing Initiatives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642