GENEVA – Volkswagen AG’s Audi brand sends a message to the world that it is not about to design cars with “me-too” styling. That’s evident in the German brand’s Nuvolari Quattro concept car, which debuts here at the Geneva Motor Show. Audi didn’t just modify its current car design; it threw the baby out with the bath water. The Nuvolari 2-door coupe follows in the Gran Turismo form, with 2+2 seating and tight proportions: Its body is only 15.7 ft. (4.8 m) long, 6.3 ft. (1.92 m) wide and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Paves Future Design Road With Nuvolari Quattro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642