With the introduction of the TT Coupe and increasingly popular models like the A4 and A6, Audi of America continues to carve out a sizeable chunk of the growing U.S. luxury car segment. “It's been spectacular because we've seen our 1999 growth 36% over 1998 in terms of our full year projection, which is about 65,000 cars,” says Audi of America Vice President Len Hunt. Audi remains optimistic that its share of the high-priced market will significantly increase as more Americans gravitate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Predicts 2000 Will be Banner Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642