To manage product complexity and prevent an overlap with the all-new Q7 cross/utility vehicle, Audi AG confirms it will not offer the new Allroad Quattro CUV in North America. “The second generation won't come to the U.S.,” says Johan de Nysschen, executive vice president-Audi of America Inc. “Only Europe.” Audi Allroad concept Audi Q7 Allroad pricing ranges from $40,640-$47,640. The Q7 is expected to be priced in the $59,000 range. Fears of the Allroad cannibalizing Q7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Q7 Replaces Allroad for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642