Audi Australia Pty Ltd.’s repeat of last year’s extraordinary 3-week East-to-West Australia odyssey is under way with 17 Q7 cross/utility vehicles and A6 Allroad Quattro wagons traveling a rarely used route across the continent Down Under. Called “The Audi Trans-Continental Crossing,” the event is playing host to some 100 international media groups and VIPs from eight nations, including the U.S., Germany, France, Japan and South Korea. Departing from Sydney Aug. 30, the 4,687-mile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Repeats Australian Odyssey to Highlight Vehicle Endurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642