NECKARSULM, Germany â€“ Credit synergy and experience with the very hands-on production process Audi AG uses to create its budget-minded R8 super car. Synergy, because the sports coupe uses some components and production methods courtesy of Lamborghini SpA, the Italian exotic-car builder that, like Audi, is owned by Volkswagen AG. Experience, because the aluminum intensive R8 owes much about its construction and fabrication techniques to Audiâ€™s aluminum-bodied A8 flagship sedan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audiâ€™s R8 Line Boasts Hand-Crafted Feel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642