LAS VEGAS – If the auto industry gave an award for the “most-refined convertible ever,” Audi of America Inc. would be in the running with its S4 Cabriolet, which goes on sale later this month. ’04 Audi S4 Cabriolet The S4 features a remarkably stiff body compared with other drop tops, along with an interior that lives up to Audi expectations. The 4.2L V-8 produces 340 hp at 7,000 rpm and 302 lbs.-ft. (410 Nm) of torque at 3,500 rpm. Tests drives near Lake Mead and through the Nevada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi S4 Cabrio Offers Refinement and Fun" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642