LOS ANGELES – Audi of America Inc. plans to boost its marketing spending by as much as 15% this year as it expands its product range to include the new A3 entry-level car. Audi sales fell 9.8% in the U.S. in 2004 to 77,917 vehicles, according to Ward's data. While sales are running 4.9% below year-ago at 44,655 units through April, Audi's chief marketer says he expects the U.S. unit to report a slight increase in overall volumes this year. “We will exceed our numbers in the U.S. from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Sees U.S. Sales Increase as A3 Launches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642