Audi AG reaches an agreement to sell its Cosworth Technology Ltd. unit to engine component manufacture Mahle GmbH. Financial details of the sale are not available, but Audi says Cosworth’s U.K. division generated sales of €162 million ($218 million) in 2003, while its U.S. arm (Cosworth Technology Inc.) reported revenues of $31 million during the same period. Mahle says the acquisition further strengthens its ability to become a full engine system and technology provider to the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Sells Cosworth to Mahle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642