TUCSON, AZ – It isn't exactly the styling upheaval BMW AG foisted on its customers with “Bangle-ization.” But before you can grasp the amazing competence of the all-new A4, you have to decide about Audi AG's own newfound design expression – “The Grille.” Some say The Grille is as jolting, as brazen, as the Bangle-ized 7-Series trunk that so quickly polarized thinking regarding BWM's ongoing tearup of its design themes. Perhaps. But after assessing The Grille for two days during the media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Takin' Care of Business With New A4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642