PASADENA, CA – Nobody disputes Audi AG’s unique Direct Shift Gearbox works beautifully. The dual-clutch automated manual transmission developed by Audi parent Volkswagen AG and supplier BorgWarner Inc. has enjoyed almost universal acclaim in both Europe and the U.S., where it is deployed in a variety of VW Group products. But despite DSG’s rave reviews, Audi officials here at a press introduction for the new RS4 high-performance sedan say technical considerations mean they cannot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Uncertain of Growth Path for DSG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642