Daimler AG’s Freightliner brand led Class 8 with deliveries surging 56.8% vs. year-ago, for a nearly 9% increase in market share. However, Daimler’s Western Star, fell 52.4%, marking Class 8’s biggest decline. Medium-duty sales plunged 40.1% in August, with Classes 6 and 7 each falling 45.1%, compared with year-ago. Related document: <I>Ward’s</I> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Nissan Diesel were the only Class 7 truck makers to see sales rise, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August Big-Truck Sales Fall 23.5%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642