The economy finally catches up with the Australian auto industry as August sales dive 12.3% to 77,324 units from year-agoâ€™s 88,206. VFACTS figures released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries show the latest result leaves year-to-date new-vehicle deliveries up a scant 0.7%, to 703,995 units. â€śThe August downturn reflects the broader slowdown in domestic demand, which is largely attributable to previous interest-rate rises,â€ť FCAI CEO Andrew McKellar says. The Reserve Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August Sales Slow Australiaâ€™s New-Car Momentum; NZ Market Stalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642