Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.â€™s August sales rose 10.5%, compared with like-2008, marking the auto makerâ€™s first positive monthly result in more than two years. August volume was 225,088 units, Toyotaâ€™s first 200,000-plus month since August of last year, Wardâ€™s data show. Toyota last saw deliveries increase in June 2007, with a 6.1% uptick. The auto maker since then has posted flat or falling sales due to the economic downturn, which first took hold in summer 2007 in the auto makerâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August Toyotaâ€™s First Positive Month Since June 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642