The Victoria Automotive Chamber of Commerce calls for more government support to quash any chance of GM Holden production being moved out of Australia. The leading auto-industry organization in the Australian state, representing 5,000 employees in the retail, service and repair sectors, says more government aid to local manufacturers will ensure the industry’s long-term success. The call for stepped-up government aid follows news reports suggesting GM Holden’s Commodore in the future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aussie Auto Lobby Seeks More Manufacturing Aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642