Another automotive domino falls in Australia with the cancellation of the 2009 Adelaide International Motor Show days after Brisbane International Motor Show organizers take the same action. Adelaide auto show organizer Ian Digby, executive director of the Automotive Exhibitors Association of South Australia, tells the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper the decision was made after assessing the levels of exhibitor interest. “We regret having to make this decision, as we had some new and very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Cancels Second Annual International Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642