Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.â€™s designers and engineers are having a growing influence on global and regional projects, as well as future models for Australia. Toyota Australia design chief Paul Beranger says this is due to the expertise and talent in the Australian auto industry. He tells attendees at a recent design conference in Melbourne that other significant factors include Toyotaâ€™s global-business development and strong government support for the Australian automotive sector. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Growing Influence on Toyotaâ€™s Global Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642