A coaching, mentoring and training program to improve the operational performance of components suppliers gets a A$4.8 million ($4.3 million) grant from the Australian government’s Automotive Supply Chain Development Program (ASCDP). The core component of the capability development program will be delivered through the Cooperative Research Center for Advanced Automotive Technology (AutoCRC). “The AutoCRC will work with any supplier wishing to participate, drawing up a tailored ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Infuses A$4.8 Million in Funding Program for Components Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642