Australia will begin negotiations on free-trade agreements with both Japan and the Gulf states early next year, in which “everything will be on the table,” Australian Prime Minister John Howard says. “We recognize that in putting everything on the table, all options will need to be explored,” he is quoted as saying. “The value of adding a free-trade agreement to the armory of trading arrangements between (Australia and Japan) is enormous. It will be a comprehensive agreement, if it’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Looks to FTA Talks With Japan, Gulf States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642