MELBOURNE — New vehicle sales total 79,762 in November, down 1.4% on year earlier. This leaves year-to-date sales down just 1% at 703,650. Holden again topped the sales list with record sales for the month of 15,298 units, comfortably ahead of Toyota Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. here. On a year-to-date basis, Holden has sold 151,814 units, ahead of Toyota with 127,543 and Ford with 96,962. Adelaide-based Mitsubishi sold more of its Australian-made Magna and Verada cars in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia November Sales Flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642