Australian new-vehicle sales in November fell 22.2% to 71,647 units, from 92,047 year-ago. Deliveries were down 9.4% compared with October and amounted to the industry’s worst performance since 2001, VFACTS data released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries shows. “It is clear people are being more cautious with their money as the magnitude of the global financial crisis deepens,” FCAI CEO Andrew McKellar says in a statement. “Certainly, the (government’s) most recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia, NZ Sales Nosedive in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642