The Australasian New Car Assessment Program is leading international efforts to improve information sharing on consumer crash tests. ANCAP and the Japan New Car Assessment Program recently held a meeting in Japan for international NCAP organizations, which included a crash-test of Mitsubishi Motor Corp.â€™s i-MiEV electric vehicle. The groups also hosted a seminar for auto makers, vehicle-testing bodies and government officials on the developments and benefits of consumer crash-testing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australiaâ€™s ANCAP Calls for International Data Sharing on Crash Testing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642