Australia‚Äôs Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries names Ian Chalmers as its new CEO, replacing Andrew McKellar who resigned earlier this year to take a job with the Australian Automobile Assn. Chalmers begins work Sept. 19 at the organization representing key sectors of the automotive industry including auto makers, import manufacturers and commercial vehicles. The FCAI says Chalmers has a strong background in both corporate and government roles. Formerly the CEO of Medicines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia‚Äôs Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries Names New CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642