Strong demand from private buyers boosted Australian new-vehicle sales 9.3% in July to 82,376 units. However, the result was down 24.2% from Juneâ€™s 108,722 deliveries, when consumers took advantage of end-of-financial-year deals. â€śThis is a very solid result for July, with the start of the new financial year usually resulting in slower sales,â€ť Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar says in a statement. McKellar says there is a proliferation of new models on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australiaâ€™s Private Buyers Buoy Sales in July; Growth in NZ Market Slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642