CANBERRA â€“ Australiaâ€™s new-vehicles sales for June hit a monthly record of 92,058 units, as end-of-fiscal-year sales and low-interest rates sent buyers rushing to showrooms. Industry statistician VFACTS says June marks the first time more than 90,000 vehicles have been delivered in a single month here, leaving first-half sales at a record 443,203 units and prompting the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries to raise its overall sales forecast for 2003 to 875,000. Peter Sturrock, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australiaâ€™s Red-Hot June Sales Topple Previous Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642