Australia's Smart Car Technologies Pty. Ltd. introduces its SpeedAlert software designed to enable motorists to keep track of speed-limit changes. When downloaded to a personal digital assistant with Windows capability, the software alerts drivers to the speed limit of the road they are traveling. It soon will be available on many new-model mobile phones, the company says. The software uses Global Positioning System technology to track a vehicle's journey and speed and compares this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australiaâ€™s Smart Car Introduces SpeedAlert" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642