Solid sales across all vehicle segments in Australia resulted in the second-highest April total on record, rising 27.3% from year-ago to 81,401, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. It was the industry’s seventh-straight month of year-on-year sales increases. “The strong result is certainly very encouraging and shows the competition between the brands is intense – but challenges still remain,” FCAI CEO Andrew McKellar says. “It has to be expected that recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Sales Climb to Second-Highest April on Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642