CANBERRA – Booming sales of 4-wheel-drive vehicles, luxury cars and light-commercial vehicles pushed Australia’s October sales to yet another record monthly result. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says 81,667 vehicles were sold in the month, exceeding year-ago’s record by 3.1%. Ford’s Australian-designed-and-built Territory has helped push midsize SUV sales. The Australian automotive industry has reported record sales in 17 of the last 18 months. One of the main ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Sales Set October Record, Speed Toward Outstanding Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642