CANBERRA – The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries raises its full-year sales forecasts by 10,000 vehicles to a record 820,000 units. Australia’s previous best year was in 1998, when 807,669 units were sold. The forecast was boosted after industry figures showed 612,429 vehicles sold in the year’s first nine months, up 8.1% from the year-ago period. Light commercial vehicle sales increased 18.7% in the first nine months. Within that segment, 4-wheel-drive sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Auto Makers Predict Record Sales Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642