CANBERRA – Australian Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane warns Australia's car industry has reached a "low-water mark," below which it cannot survive. On the eve of his trip to Tokyo to seek greater Australian involvement in global supply chains, Macfarlane tells the Melbourne Age newspaper the country's domestic auto makers – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd., GM Holden Ltd., Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp Australia Ltd. – have an obligation to use Australian-made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Components Industry Facing Sink or Swim Crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642