CANBERRA – The Australian auto industry powers ahead with its best-ever February performance, with Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. unseating Holden Ltd. as top auto maker. Some 66,735 new cars and trucks were sold, up 1,940 units or 3% on the 64,795 units sold in like-2002. VFACTS, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries statistical agency, says February results pushed the year’s sales to 127,905 units, 3.7% ahead of the same period last year. New Camry helped push ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian February Sales Sets Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642