The New South Wales government introduces legislation that calls for ethanol-blended fuel to comprise at least 2% of all gasoline sold in the Australian state beginning in October. "A 2% mandate is a good start toward greater fuel security and less reliance on fossil fuels," Premier Morris Iemma says as the Biofuel (Ethanol Content) Bill 2007 begins making its way through the state legislature. Additionally, the mandate offers a way to avoid future gasoline supply constraints and price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian State Introduces Ethanol Mandate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642