Australia's most popular car will contain the least number of domestic parts of the four brands built Down Under when the new Holden Commodore is released next July, a published report says. The Australian national daily newspaper quotes unnamed industry experts as estimating 55% of parts on the '06 Holden VE Commodore will be produced by local suppliers, down from 75% in the current model. The Ford Falcon large car and Territory cross/utility vehicle have 85% Australian parts; the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Suppliers Face Tough Times Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642