VIENNA – Porsche Holding GmbH, the Austrian importer of Volkswagen AG brands, as well as Porsche cars, is appointed as new VW importer in Bulgaria effective July 1. The new import company Porsche BG EOOD will take over from the current VW importer Unitrade-X OOD, which will continue as one of six VW dealers in the country. Only 149 VWs have been sold in Bulgaria so far in 2004. Only 149 VW cars were sold in Bulgaria in the first four months, making the brand No.9 in sales, with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Austrian Porsche Holding to Take Over VW Import in Bulgaria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642