SHANGHAI — China's largest industrial center is listing 22 automobile projects in a bid to seek foreign investment and cooperation. The projects involve estimated investments of US$300 million each and are mainly designed to produce automobile parts and components for the city's two joint venture cars — Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd.'s Santana sedan and Shanghai GM's luxury Buicks. The terms of cooperation range from 20 to 30 years. The offering is part of a three-year program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto companies seek partners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642