TOKYO — For insights into the peculiarities of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) Chinese-style, take a close look at how the First Auto Works (FAW) group of companies was assembled. A recent case study of the FAW Group, the largest in China's automotive industry, is revealing. Particularly since FAW is partnered with such foreign heavyweights as Volkswagen AG (Jettas, Passats and Audis) and General Motors Corp. (joint venture with FAW-owned Jinbei Automobile Co. Ltd. to make Chevy Blazers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto conglomerates grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642