The man responsible for bringing Subaru cars to the U.S. market now plans to introduce Chinese-made cars here. Automotive entrepreneur Malcolm Bricklin, who founded Subaru of America Inc. in the late 1960s and Yugo America Inc. in the mid 1980s, is heading up Visionary Vehicles LLC, which will import cars produced by Chinaâ€™s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. to the U.S. market beginning in 2007. Chery, an independent upstart, plans to offer an entry-level compact sedan, plus a midsize sedan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Entrepreneur to Import Chinaâ€™s Chery Vehicles to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642